Based on the principles of Ayurvedic Herbalism or “Dravya Guṇa“, Hima Paka is a plant synergy that promotes appetite and digestion of people with a sensitive stomach/intestine. This mixture soothes irritations (including acidity) and quenches thirst, it decreases Pitta and stimulates Agni, the digestive fire, at the same time.
Coriander* (fruit) – France Amla* (fruit) – Sri Lanka / India Licorice* (root) – India / Spain / Italy / Egypt Green Cardamom* (fruit and pod) – India / Guatemala Fennel* (fruit) – France Fumitory* (aerial part) – France Clove* (flower) – India / Madagascar / Sri Lanka / Tanzania Great yellow gentian* (rhizome) – France Willow* (bark) – France
*: From organic farming
– Rasa (taste): sweet, bitter and sour.
– Guṇa (quality): balanced, neither light nor heavy, dry nor unctuous.
– Vīrya (energy): rather cold.
– Vipāka (result): mainly pungent.
Use one tea bag of Himapaka for 200ml of boiling water.
Steep 10 to 12 minutes.
Drink a cup before or after meals in small sips.
May be used with a tablespoon of organic pomegranate juice per cup.
• Eat a freshly prepared meal in a pleasant place with people you feel at ease with.
• Avoid debating or focusing on anything else than your food during meals.
• Before you sit down, make sure your previous meal is digested, that you are hungry. Then take a few deep breaths and start eating with mindfulness and gratitude.